Medicine that can make you better at SSBB (Phenibut)?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Shinobi No Team : Team SSBB Index du Forum -> Hors-jeu -> Général
Auteur Message
GoobleDreamy09
Nouveau Membre

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)
Crédit de membre: 1
Main:
Points de grandeur: 0

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Mai - 22:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Medicine that can make you better at SSBB (Phenibut)? Répondre en citant

What's up fellow SSBB gamers!  Hap Hap Hap

So I'm always looking to get better at this game, especially because it is so competitive.

I especially like to play as Bowser as a challenge. 🔥🔥🔥

I'm always on the lookout for any tools that can make me better.

I think I actually found one.

They call it "phenibut".

It's basically a powder nutritional supplement that you mix with water and drink it and it is supposed to fire the GABA-B receptors in the neurons of your brain.

In other words, it makes you calmer and more focused.

I can literally predict my opponent's moves before he even launches them at me.

Safe to say that this is really fantastic - my brother is so angry at me now because I beat him all the time ...as BOWSER!

Anyways, if you're looking to try it for yourself, you can get some of this product from a reliable vendor called Phenibut Hero.

This was probably the single best thing that has improved my game (other than practice of course!  Hap Hap Hap )

Peace guys, and keep smashing! SSBB forever!
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Mai - 22:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Shinobi No Team : Team SSBB Index du Forum -> Hors-jeu -> Général Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation